Old September 6th 07, 12:09 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Wolfgang Weisselberg

Default FA: Canon EOS 5D

frederick wrote:
Wolfgang Weisselberg wrote:

If I need flash, I can just as well use a swivel and tilt flash
head with enough power for bouncing.

Lugging an accessory flash around for occasional use for
catch light or fill flash is a PITA.

If a flash unit is too heavy, go use a compact camera with an
inbuild flash --- because an DSLR is even heavier and larger.

Hasselblad put a pop-up flash in the H3d - if it's okay to
put such an "amateur" feature in that camera, then IMO it's
a cop-out for Canon and Nikon not to include a pop-up flash
in their pro cameras.

Just because some people, who as ministers or judges should darn
well know that murder is wrong, commit the very same never the
less, is no reason for the other people to follow suit.

Or are you claimimg that Hasselblad cannot do wrong?

-Wolfgang