Old August 4th 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill K

Default Fujifilm FinePix F30 Rating: Excellent / Highly Recommended (9/10)

Roy G wrote:
"Olivier" @fff wrote in message news:mn.228e7d68977e44de.53530@fff...
Roy G avait écrit le 04.08.2006 :
" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yeap, another top_of_the_class score 9/10, GOLD medal
performance...AGAIN!!

"best image quality in its class"

http://www.digicamreview.co.uk/fujif...f30_review.htm

Have you considered getting professional help for your obsession?

Roy G

????

I bought one and I am very happy. Is it a so bad camera ?

Olivier

No it is not a Bad Camera, but it most certainly is not the World Beating
Superlatively Flawless Paragon of everything photographic which that idiot
keeps boasting about. You would think he had designed it himself.

Roy G

Tell what you really think, Roy
--
bill in Lake Charles