Old August 4th 06, 02:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Daniel Silevitch

Default Fujifilm FinePix F30 Rating: Excellent / Highly Recommended (9/10)

On Fri, 04 Aug 2006 10:54:17 +0200, Olivier wrote:
Roy G avait écrit le 04.08.2006 :
" wrote in message
oups.com...
Yeap, another top_of_the_class score 9/10, GOLD medal
performance...AGAIN!!

"best image quality in its class"

http://www.digicamreview.co.uk/fujif...f30_review.htm

Have you considered getting professional help for your obsession?

Roy G

????

I bought one and I am very happy. Is it a so bad camera ?

It's a fine camera, by all reports. It's just that the original poster
seems to have a shrine to the F30 in a spare closet, where he
ritualistically sacrificies Canon SDs and Panasonic FXs as offerings to
the Fuji Gods.

-dms