Old December 17th 05, 01:04 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Consumer Alert: Where NOT to buy a camera - My bad Experience

"E. E. Herbert" wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 21:44:49 -0000, "Rhapsody"
wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...

I called them first thing on Sunday morning (apparently Saturday's
not a business day but Sunday is at Best Price Cameras)

'Thou shalt not cheat the Goyim on the Sabbath day'

Ah, I believe it's "Yentzim Goyim".

I wouldn't know - I'm merely an ignorant goy, fit only to be cheated and
worked like a mule by the sons of Abraham.

Mind you, if the mules ever get fed up of being mistreated and kick them in
the balls, they'll have quite a surprise. I once heard a story about a
German mule that was being worked to death - it got quite uppity,
apparently.