Old October 22nd 04, 10:13 AM
Bob Williams

deezer wrote:
Hi. I had noticed that slideshows on CD are fairly rigid. You have to
set the time between each image etc...and I was wondering if it was
possible to make a slideshow that played on DVD players that allowed
you to manually flip from one image to the next with the remote?
Thanks in advance.

It's all in the DVD player rather than in any special way you create the
CD. I just save a bunch of images on a CD in .jpeg format, just like I
save them on my H.D. My DVD player is jpeg compatible (most players
less than 2 years old are jpeg compatible) and it plays my CDs as a
slideshow. It lets me choose between manual flipping or either of 3
preset flipping speeds (about 4,8,12 seconds). It also lets me choose
between about 10 transition effects.
Bob Williams