Old May 18th 17, 05:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PAS[_2_]

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

On 5/18/2017 11:58 AM, David B. wrote:
On 5/17/2017 3:04 PM, PAS wrote:
On 5/17/2017 2:32 AM, David B. wrote:
On 5/17/2017 12:19 AM, PeterN wrote:
On 5/16/2017 3:23 AM, David B. wrote:
Looking through my Dropbox folder, I decided to share this with you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyccg6cbsa...ats.j pg?dl=0

Have a fun day, guys! :-)

Here is our grand dog, in a preliminary round at Westminster. She
made the finals, and screwed up completely.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qi83igj6a45hasn/Westminster%20Agility%20Trial%20beg.jpg?dl=0

Haha! Dogs CAN let one down for sure!

Best to let sleeping dogs lie? .... here's MY granddog:-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b55p0t1fio...mmock.jpg?dl=0

Yes, let them lie. Here's one of mine:
http://www.pete-the-greek.com/Pets/Bella/i-qDB5NWM/A

Nice dog! One of these? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shar_Pei

We don't see many of those here in the UK, but the ones which I HAVE
met seemed to have a disposition much like a Labrador.

Yes, Bella is a Chinese Shar Pei. Generally, the breed is
"stand-offish" with strangers but they are not mean or vicious dogs at
all. We have two and they are friendly with strangers.