Old November 30th 08, 10:32 AM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital,rec.photo.digital
LD

Default Coolpix?

"Sarah Houston" wrote in message
7.142...
nospam wrote :

In article 2,
Sarah Houston wrote:

What model of Coolpix is available that would have super high ISO so
I could take existing light photos in higher speeds, that's highly
rated, and between $100-$200 new.

i don't know what you consider 'super high iso' but as a general
rule, the small sensors in compact digicams are far too noisy for
existing light photography, even at moderate iso.

Ok, let me rephrase that then.

What's good for under, say $300, that would let me take very good, low
noise and fast photos in low light?

Are you trolling? Didn't we just go through a similar exercise and several
people pointed you to www.dpreview.com where you can answer all of your own
questions?