Old July 21st 07, 01:17 AM posted to alt.photography,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Nervous Nick

Default Lensbaby Sponsored Selective Blur Photography Competition Winner and Finalists

On Jul 20, 4:22 pm, "Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote:
The judging happens offline and so the number of views has nothing to do
with it.

If you are not impressed with the standard of entries, perhaps you
should enter next time.

Hi Wayne!

The Lensbaby is a stupid name for a stupid, gimmicky product. I do,
however, salute the person or company that makes money off of it:
There is a sucker born every minute, as it has been said, and they
deserve to be had.

I am neither impressed with the standard of the entries (I think they
all suck), nor the pathetic hawking of this useless product.

I am having my period (a heavy flow day) so forgive me if I am unduly
polite.

--
YOP...