Old April 15th 07, 06:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Frank ess

Default A DAY AT THE RACES WITH THE 20D !

Saguenay wrote:
"ASAAR" a écrit dans le message de news:
On 14 Apr 2007 21:29:40 -0700, Annika1980 wrote:

The girl on the right in this pic kept telling me that she loved
me:
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/77167520

Like, who doesn't, bitch?

Umm, probably a few that play basketball for Rutgers, unless you
flash them a dynasty sign.

The momma on the left is more attractive, has a more winning
smile, has the better hat, and probably won't end up later in life
with the dark, wrinkled skin and tumors that darling daughter is
risking.

Sorry Brett your original 1st post does not show on my server.
This is a masterpiece [ ... ]

You are /such/ a kidder!

--
Frank ess