Old April 15th 04, 03:26 AM
Mark in Maine

Default Sheet film developing

Mark, perhaps this attitude works in developed capitalist economies, but we
in Central Europe prefer to save our pennies wherever and whenever we can

regards,
Magdalena

Magdalena

Serge stated that he was using a Jobo processor - I would expect that
he could afford a lot of chemicals for the cost of his processor, but
I do apologize for my bourgois view of the world.

To atone, I offer the thought that the BTZS tubes that I use for
processing are probably the least expensive method for developing film
- they can be made from inexpensive PVC plumbing pipe, and are very
efficient in their use of chemicals.

Mark