Old September 15th 15, 01:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Diesel

Default IrfanView: sometimes very slow loading

"p-0''0-h the cat (UK) - The voice of the Sheeple"

Tue, 15 Sep 2015
00:17:17 GMT in alt.comp.freeware, wrote:

Quelle surprise. Usual word wall of disjointed verbal diarrhea,
edited out of context responses mixed with a rather large dose of
complete drivel.

Ahhh... Damage control by deflection, again. Old news, though. You
tried this same routine when you ****ed up with my exevalid question.

You did a fine job of stepping on your own dick with the WPA2 patch
comment, too.

idiot with such consistency. It's just a talent I have I guess. I
dunno why I bothered reading it though.

You're writing ********.

Anyway, as expected, your comments about malware using the
encryption improvements in later versions of Windows was complete
********. The malware was installed therefore as far as Windows is
concerned it's legit.

You're a joke.

OS's are like that. They do their master's bidding.

That they do. Be it the owner of the machine, or a coder someplace.
Somebody will be the master. The only question is who.

They didn't install themselves then did they Dusty. I'll take your
lack of response as an affirmative. Someone with administrative
privileges did. So Microsoft were not at fault. Silly boy. Why
suggest they were. Ergo your comments were totally stupid. As per
usual.

Again, damage control by deflection.

I suppose you don't want me to provide more urls then. ROFL. Poseur,
as I've always said you were. You talk much ****.

Toodly poos.

Indeed.

--
Optimist: Someone who doesn't know all the facts yet.