Old March 17th 09, 02:03 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Lloyd at @the-wire. dot com

Default Project to reduce spam here

On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 01:24:36 -0700 (PDT),
Richard Knoppow
wrote:

Now, we need to figure out a way to get people back to film and
chemical photography.
--
Richard Knoppow

March 17, 2009, from Lloyd Erlick,

A friend of mine switched to digital some
time ago, and just the other day was
remarking that darkroom paper prints looked
so much better than digital output, and there
was no getting around it. This after years of
making giant digital prints in his giant
Epson number so and so printer. He even asked
me if I'd like to have his printer! For free,
that is, just remove it from his place. The
inksets were only about eight hundred dollars
[C$] ...

So maybe film and chemical darkroom work will
work their magic all on their own.

regards,
--le