Old April 19th 17, 09:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Noons

Default Film scanners?

On 19/04/2017 12:02 @wiz, nospam wrote:

you agree film is on its way out yet you say it's active? strange.

You see, size of sales means nothing to me in the context of niche markets.
"on the way out" is a complete fallacy.
And I agreed nothing.
Fact is: even Kodak is re-introducing some film types.
Of course it's not going to be "all there is".
That is the definition of niche.

The only aspect where digital blows away film is in sensitivity- or ISO,
if you prefer that terminology.

nope. digital blows away film in *every* metric.

Disagree completely and I have the facts and results to prove it.
Note that I never said I don't use digital.

Everything else? Nup. PArticularly in B&W, Yes, folks still use that.
In both digital and film!

wrong.

Really? You mean that b&w film I and others have been using is actually
not a film?

take your own advice. you are completely wrong.

Learn about using and scanning film and then come back with comments on
how to use or how many are using it.

you're just another delusional film fanboi who refuses to accept that
the outdated technology has been surpassed.

And you are one of the "modern and digital must be good" bull****
artists who think making unfounded and unprovable statements in the
Usenet is proof enough of your "profound knowledge of everything".
Totally wrong, just like your other statements here.