Old April 3rd 08, 09:20 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.people
Joe Pucillo[_2_]

Default Great parent's photography site!!

Wasn't it Cyndi who said...
I am trying to get better with photographing my son

It's not a good idea to register on ANY site with a domains-by-
proxy shield on who owns the site. It could be some chinese spam
harvester who's collecting your info to flood you with emails, or
worse - steal your identity. The russians and romanians do the
same thing.

Of course, you're just trying to pretend that you "found" your
own website, so that you can tell us how great you think your own
website is, but really - no one should ever register on a site
where the operators intentionally hide their identity.

JnP