Old May 23rd 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default (May, 22th) Picture of the Week

Draco wrote:
Daniel,
That comment was in responce to Paul
Furman. As far as I know the contrast is perfect
for the image in front of you. It is not your
problem if it looks a little flat or contrasty
on my screen.

In fact... First I have found the picture not so
good... I have tried to correct it, but I decided
to let it as we can see it on the page...

I also see your point on showing it full frame
for us to see.There is plenty of detail in the
image on my screen. Which is fine.
I was just making a suggestion on cropping.

Croping is a solution. A square picture too.

I have decided to not do anything for showing
the bridge too !

regards,

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

--