Old September 26th 11, 12:31 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Tim Conway[_2_]

Default Your typical Nikon / Leica user....

"Noons" wrote in message
Savageduck wrote,on my timestamp of 26/09/2011 9:38 AM:

I am sure he now has a whole series of "The Stanley Cup at night" shots
submit if we ever have a "Trophies at midnight" mandate.

Quick! See if you can find the darn camera on ebay: for sure he's selling
it as defective!

In the movie Crocodile Dundee, the aboriginal youth says to the reporter
(Linda Koslowski) as she raised her camera, "you can't take my picture" and
she says: "why, because you're afraid I'll capture your spirit?"...then he
says: "no, you've got lens cap on".