Old December 19th 10, 09:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Tony Cooper

Default Nikon D7000 is made in China, CHINA!!!

On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 16:24:30 -0500, Robert Coe wrote:

On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 08:20:19 -0500, peter
wrote:
: On 12/18/2010 10:39 PM, Rich wrote:
: wrote in
: :
:
: On 12/18/2010 4:37 PM, Charles wrote:
:
:
: "Eric Stevens" wrote in message
: ...
:
: On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:25:54 -0600, wrote:
:
: I guess Nikon have given up trying to keep production out of the
: land of Mao?
:
: http://www.diytrade.com/china/4/prod...74/Nikon_D7000
: _digital_camera.html
:
: Are you relying on the URL for that information
:
: Good point, as I suspect diytrade is not the most accurate and up to
: date source for this kind of information. Anyway, who cares?
:
: The prejudiced communistic troll is simply trying to stir up
: something.
:
:
: And yet whose the one sticking up for the commie Chinese?
:
: Why don't you answer my question and explain what you meant?

You can probably figure it out for yourself if you break down the terms he
uses. Take "the commie Chinese", for example. That's Andersonian jargon for
"the most ruthlessly capitalistic nation on earth".

When I was in Cuba on a government-sponsored visit 20-some years ago
one of the tour guides referred to Americans as "you running dog
capitalistic warmongers". It was such an over-the-top comment to make
on a tour bus full of Americans that I thought she was joking, but she
wasn't.

"Running dog", BTW, is a translation of the pejorative Chinese term
meaning lackey.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida