Old December 19th 10, 09:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe

Default Nikon D7000 is made in China, CHINA!!!

On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:25:54 -0600, Rich wrote:
: I guess Nikon have given up trying to keep production out of the land of
: Mao?
:
: http://www.diytrade.com/china/4/prod...al_camera.html

My God, Rich, that's horrible!! Please accept my heartfelt sympathy.
Those greedy Japanese! Next they'll be trying to **sell** those cameras to the
Chinese! Where will it all end? With the survival of Civilization so clearly
at stake, what can the rabble do to help? We'll boycott Nikon, of course, but
how much good will that do? Alackaday!

Bob