Old July 8th 04, 10:07 PM
Skip M

Default Canon EOS 10D price difference

"Richard Cockburn" wrote in message
.4...
"The DaveŠ" wrote in :

Richard Cockburn wrote:
Find out where these places are
located - if they are in Brooklyn NY or anywhere in NJ I would
suggest forgetting them immediately

There's a blanket statement of crap. Yes, there have been some bad
ones in Jersey and Brooklyn, but there have also been some excellent
ones like Buydig & Beach Camera with excellent ratings.

Unfortunately, when shelling out alot of money, the thieves of the
retail industry screw it up for everyone else. As a consumer I feel
like I have to be even more vigilant, so statements like Tony's, while
not 100%, should at least be taken into consideration since there does
seem to be a grain of truth to them.

I know what you're saying, Dave, but Tony is painting the picture a little
too black and white. There are plenty of ways to research an individual
merchant. Flagging all of them in a single region is not fair to the
legitimate businesses in a given area.

--
"Live fast. Die young." (Nikki Sixx)

-Richard Cockburn

It hasn't been that long since Beach (the one in New York, not LA) was one
of the worst out there. They seem to have cleaned up their act, which is
nearly unheard of. Resellerratings rates them pretty high, and I have a
friend who's done considerable business with them with good results.

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com