Old July 8th 04, 07:03 AM
Tony Spadaro

Default Canon EOS 10D price difference

Step One -- Beach and BuyDig are the same place - Why do they have to cover
up their actual name?
Step Two - Both have uppy downy reputations on photo net
http://www.photo.net/neighbor/one-subcategory?id=2
Step Three - There are apparently several unrelated places called Beach.
Step Four - I don't see any reason to trust or recommend them.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"The DaveŠ" wrote in message
Richard Cockburn wrote:
Find out where these places are
located - if they are in Brooklyn NY or anywhere in NJ I would
suggest forgetting them immediately

There's a blanket statement of crap. Yes, there have been some bad
ones in Jersey and Brooklyn, but there have also been some excellent
ones like Buydig & Beach Camera with excellent ratings.

Unfortunately, when shelling out alot of money, the thieves of the
retail industry screw it up for everyone else. As a consumer I feel
like I have to be even more vigilant, so statements like Tony's, while
not 100%, should at least be taken into consideration since there does
seem to be a grain of truth to them.

--
Whose cruel idea was it to put an 's' in the word lisp?