Old July 8th 04, 06:01 AM
Richard Cockburn

Default Canon EOS 10D price difference

"The DaveŠ" wrote in :

Richard Cockburn wrote:
Find out where these places are
located - if they are in Brooklyn NY or anywhere in NJ I would
suggest forgetting them immediately

There's a blanket statement of crap. Yes, there have been some bad
ones in Jersey and Brooklyn, but there have also been some excellent
ones like Buydig & Beach Camera with excellent ratings.

Unfortunately, when shelling out alot of money, the thieves of the
retail industry screw it up for everyone else. As a consumer I feel
like I have to be even more vigilant, so statements like Tony's, while
not 100%, should at least be taken into consideration since there does
seem to be a grain of truth to them.

I know what you're saying, Dave, but Tony is painting the picture a little
too black and white. There are plenty of ways to research an individual
merchant. Flagging all of them in a single region is not fair to the
legitimate businesses in a given area.

--
"Live fast. Die young." (Nikki Sixx)

-Richard Cockburn