Old November 17th 04, 03:01 PM
Ron Baird

Greetings Michael,

There was at one time, Michael, and the Kodakchrome and Ektachrome was sold
in the European market with different processing options. I believe one of
them was for processing but not mounting. I am not sure if that is still an
option today. I would check with local processors or retailers to see if
they have any details on the packaging. I will try to find more for you.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

"Michael A. Covington" wrote
in message ...
I'm sure Kodak will leave it uncut if requested.

"mr. chip" wrote in message
Hello all,

Has anyone here used Kodachrome in an X-pan? I am wondering if there is
any
problem getting the film processed with the double length frames. When
I've
used Kodachrome before it came with the pre-paid envelope and I can't
remember if there was any option for it to be left uncut.

Thanks,

Simon.