Old March 9th 08, 12:07 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Shawn Hirn

Default Digital SLRs

In article
,
wrote:

I am looking at investing in a digital SLR but am looking for some
advice on which to buy. I would like to stick to a Canon EOS just for
the simple fact that I have a 35mm EOS and would like the option to
interchange the lens'. I do some photography which I get paid but am
by far not a professional. Any suggestions?

Buying a camera is not unlike buying a pair of shoes; you need one
that's comfortable for you. Check
http://www.canon.com to get ideas of
what's available and look for reviews at http://www.dpreview.com then go
out and find a good camera store in your area and try each camera you
are considering to see how comfortably it fits in your hands and decide
if its controls make sense to you.