Old August 6th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.large-format
[email protected]

Default FA: Nice 135mm f4.7 Schneider Xenar in a "stuck" shutter

This is a 135mm f4.7 Schneider Xenar in a "stuck" Synchro-Compur-D
shutter. The aperture works, but with difficulty. The shutter is
stuck in the cocked position. It may or may not be repairable -- I
haven't had it checked, so bid accordingly.

The glass is coated. There are no scratches on the front element, but
a small 2-3 mm scratch on the rear element, about 1/3rd way toward the
center. It is not deep, but it's visible on close examination -- you
can't see it in the photo above. Would I use it to take pictures in
its present condition? You bet, but that's just me.