Old December 7th 04, 04:12 PM
daveyp225

Default Ultimate digital vs film: 1gp digital vs SR71 reconnaissance cameras

jjs wrote:
"Judson McClendon" wrote in message

Take those declassified documents with a grain of salt.

I saw declassified satellite images around 1960 where you could
read the logo on the side of a truck. [...]

Mind if I Laugh Out Loud? If they (whomever 'they' are) said those

were
satellite images, then it was pure misinformation and served its

purpose in
that regard: you were fooled, and it may have frightened the Soviets

into
further spending themselves to oblivion.

I believe him. Have you ever heard of teraserver? It is a satelite
available to the public which can basically see your backyard. If such
tech is available to regular citizens now, dont you think the military
has at least that back then? I wouldn't be surprised if the military
can get your shirt size from satelites now.