Old October 6th 04, 06:19 PM
Dallas

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 20:18:13 -0400, Justin F. Knotzke had this to say:

quote who=Dallas date=05/10/2004 15:53/
It took over a week but I finally caved and bought the 17-35mm f/2.8
AF-S Nikkor. Holidays be damned!

I'll be getting the lens on Friday, all things going well.

I was just telling Alan privately that it's the single best lens I
have ever owned. I cannot begin to tell you how much I love that lens. It
totally changed the way I compose images.

You made the right choice.. and this coming from a guy who still
hasn't entirely paid for his..

Thanks Justin & Bowser.

I'm really looking forward to getting it, more for the F4 than the D70
because I already got the 17-80mm DX. So now I have three superb Nikkor
AF-S lenses, plus a legend in the Angenieux 28-70mm f/2.6 (not to mention
my manual focus beauts!).

I'll have to start doing some more photography now...

--
DD™
"And that's all I got to say about that" ~ FG