Old June 20th 04, 06:22 PM
Elemental

Default why wet prints > 300 dpi MF costs more cuz its much better

On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 11:33:07 +0000, Fil Ament wrote:

In article ,
"Q.G. de Bakker" wrote:

Is that clearer?

I would say not,...... more obtuse.

I apparently left several assumptions unstated in my original post, which
is not a good thing. Also, it seems some people are unable to grasp the
simplist concept, which is now out of context. Also, not a good thing.

As for me seeing an optical color print, not likely. I had enough of
Cibachrome already and won't touch it again. Most of the labs nearby
are all digital output, even nearby mail order. Maybe B&W prints will
have another chance, if I stop reading here.