Old March 21st 12, 08:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Eric Stevens

Default Why the 800E is more important than ever

On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 14:26:00 -0000, "David J Taylor"
wrote:

"RichA" wrote in message
[]
No, everytime I use a computer, it's at native resolution, but that
doesn't preclude me from viewing the image at its native resolution,
which is about 4 screens wide by 3 screens high, or thereabouts.

So having resampled a 10 MP and 16 MP image to your PCs native screen
resolution (what's that - 2 MP?), can you see any difference in
resolution?

Surely you only need to resample if you want to retain the original
image size? Otherwise it's pixel to pixel and damn the image size.

Regards,

Eric Stevens