Old June 30th 08, 07:03 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Kulvinder Singh Matharu

Default [photos] real macros not taken with 500mm lenses :)

On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 06:26:25 +1000, Troy Piggins
wrote:

* Kulvinder Singh Matharu wrote :
On Sun, 29 Jun 2008 07:57:38 +1000, Troy Piggins
wrote:

[snip]
http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?al...8/img_8359.jpg

My favourite:
http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?al...8/img_8361.jpg

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?al...384-mstack.jpg

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?al...8/img_8405.jpg

Great shots! The third and fourth shots were my favourites.

Thanks mate

Having looked at your photos, I got off my lazy backside yesterday
evening and took a few macro shots. Needed to use that macro lens
more!

And this is what I got:

http://www.metalvortex.com/photo_art/liquid/index.htm

http://www.metalvortex.com/photo_art/liquid1/index.htm

http://www.metalvortex.com/photo_art/liquid2/index.htm

Don't want to get into mutual backslapping; hope you enjoy these. It
was ludicrously easy to produce these; very little set-up to do, and
these were my first attempts at shooting water droplets.

Anyway, thank you for getting me off my backside

--
Kulvinder Singh Matharu

Website : www.MetalVortex.com
Contact : www.MetalVortex.com/contact