Old January 14th 08, 02:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Sosumi

Default Anyone know if the Nikon ML-L3 IR remote will trigger a D300?

"Neil Harrington" wrote in message
. ..

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
. net...
Neil Harrington wrote:
"Sosumi" wrote in message

The original Nikon remote is ridiculously overpriced,

Depends on where you buy it. It's $13.49 at Amazon, which is where I
bought my last one. (My first two came with my Coolpix 8400 and 8800.)
But I have seen it selling for which higher prices elsewhere.

At this price it's worth buying an extra one, since it's so tiny it's
easy to mislay.

The wired remote is more like $150 approx.

If you want a fancy-schmancy one. The simple Nikon MC-DC1 is only $24.57
at Amazon (add something to put the order over $25 and the shipping is
free too):

http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-MC-DC1-R...214 01&sr=8-2

It's only for the D70s and D80 though.

So what's the point? The OP was clearly asking about a D300...

--
Sosumi