Old February 19th 04, 04:13 AM
Randall Ainsworth

Default New portraits added to gallery

I wasn't planning on it, asshole. I don't call myself a "pro", like
you do, or, did anyway. Your stuff, by the way, looks really dated and
amatuerish, actually. So I don't really give a **** what you have to
say in terms of a "critique". And your approach to "contributing" on
these threads shows what a pent-up, twisted jerk you are, without even
the self respect to consider the views or approaches of others.
Contributed anything useful to the world lately? Or do you just lurk
around waiting to throw mud onto those who do?

Pardon me. I didn't know that being creative was taking a snapshot and
turning it into a negative.