Old March 8th 04, 10:24 PM
Bill Hilton

Default photographing moose in the "Anchorage Hillside" area?

A friend from Europe was told there are excellent opportunities for
photographing moose in late August - early Sept in the 'Anchorage Hillside'
area. This looks like a neighborhood in Anchorage not too far from the airport
to me (from the Google info) so I'm a bit skeptical and he asked me to check
around.

So, anyone familiar with the photo ops in this area, especially for habituated
bull moose? Sounds a bit hokey to me but then I was in Homer photographing
hand-fed eagles last week so who am I to judge?

Bill