Old October 5th 04, 01:39 AM
Matt Clara

"Jim Phelps" wrote in message

"jjs" wrote in message

"Fratello25" wrote in message
om...
Hello everyone,

We're looking for a photographer in Ottawa to shoot a wedding [...\

Alright already! You've posted this everywhere and too often.

Pretty sure it's a scam too. Many photographer in these groups have
reported getting similar mailings directly.

I have--even got a bogus check for $5000. Turned it over to the FBI.
I doubt they have time to follow up on it, though.
The jackass is still writing me, "Am yet to read from you with an update on
this transaction now that you've
received the check.However,your phone number did not go through when i tried
contacting you on phone.Pls email me with an upate soon.
John."
Just had our land line dropped recently, coincidently.

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com