Old October 21st 13, 10:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

Default Camera on The Walking Dead

On 2013-10-21 14:17:05 -0700, Sandman said:

Savageduck wrote:

Walking Dead is actually a really good zombie series, sure if you don't
like Zombies at all it might not be for you, but some people doesn't
like Zombie movies due to most Zombie movies being... crap. But,
Walking
Dead is not a crap Zombie TV show.

Zombies are just not my thing, neither are vampires & super heroes.
Just as I was never grabbed by Star Trek, or the spin-offs.

Right, to each his own

What I have found to be good entertaining TV shows have been "The
Wire", "The Sopranos'", "Breaking Bad", "Justified", "The Bridge", "Ray
Donovan", there are a few more, but I understand that this is a case of
"different strokes for different folks".

Breaking Bad was crazy good. A unique series in that it had a title
character you really hated, and loved to hate.

If you enjoyed "Breaking Bad", I seriously recommend trying to see
"Justified" an Elmore Leonard story/screen play (from season 1-4 from
Fx, available on Netflix), "The Wire" (season 1-5), one of the great HBO
series, and "Ray Donovan".
Another HBO series worth checking is "Six Feet Under", also from season
one.

The "Sopranos" and "Breaking Bad" are in a class of their own.

BTW: I loved "Arrested Development", and for those with that
off-the-wall sense of humor, "Children's Hospital".

Never saw Breaking Bad, but I did watch the Sopranos. After the Sopranos
started, if I saw James Gandolfini in a different role, I found myself
think, for just aan instant, WTF if Tony Soprano doing here.

--
PeterN