Old February 2nd 04, 05:37 AM
JRF

Default Printing on the back of a print.

Canon's matte paper would probably print well on the back side, but you'll
have to decide for yourself if you like your images on matte paper. My own
opinion is that scenics don't fare well on a matte finish, portaits do
better, but we all have make that assessment individually.

Bob in Las Vegas

"Morton Klotz" wrote in message
On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 16:16:18 GMT,
(Gary Beasley) wrote:

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 00:34:58 GMT, Mark in Maine
wrote:

I want to make a calender, by printing the calender grid thing on the
back of some RC prints, then spiral binding them together. I have
been using Ilford RC paper, but am having a hard time finding
something that will print on the back - if I use an inkjet (Epson
1280) - the ink does not seem to dry, and is very susecptible to
water. I also have a laser printer, which is better, but I get a
ghost image, about an inch away from the original image. Has anybody
done this before - any comments, suggestions, etc?

Mark

If it all has to be on photo paper you might try something like 11x14
creased and folded to 11x7 with the image on one side and the calendar
grid on the other. Folded sheets will bind as well as single sheets.
If flatness is a problem you might want to use adhesive of some kind
inside the folded sheet. FWIW Epson makes a double sided paper that
you could use for better effect.

I was going to suggest the same thing. Epson calls it Double Sided
Matte Paper. I have used it in an Epson 750 printer and it works well.