Old October 16th 12, 03:25 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Stuffed Crust[_2_]

Default Photowalk

tony cooper wrote:
There wasn't a Photo Walk anywhere near me, so I did a Solo Walk in
Sanford, Florida. Just so happened that there was a huge biker event
in downtown Sanford, so I got my three...and then some. I shot what I
saw, so my submissions to the SI might be a bit different.

I was out in the woods with a bunch of hippies this weekend, so I didn't
participate in any photowalk. That said, I did a lot of walking around
taking photos. Quite a few of them. But I probably won't have any
selections ready for submission until it's way, way too late.

Oh, well...

- Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet dot org
Melbourne, FL ^^ (mail/jabber/gtalk) ^^