Old December 12th 05, 01:26 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default New 110 film at Walgreens!!!

In article ,
says...
On Fri, 09 Dec 2005 02:30:26 GMT, wrote:
There are the Nintendo Super Mario and Spy Kids 110 cameras at toy
stores. Also, a catalog of spy stuff I was checking out at the doctors
office, you know the ones for survivalist nitwits and wannbe privite
dicks, has 110 cameras advertised. Not sure why my doctor has this. I
always figured that his white trash receptionist brought it in from her
boyfriends stash.

But is it easy to get an appointment with her?
Michael.....

No! It is always a pain in the ass to deal with her but she is pretty
typical of this area of Arizona. Phoenix was put on earth to make Houston
look good.