Old December 9th 05, 02:30 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default New 110 film at Walgreens!!!

In article ,
says...
On 7 Dec 2005 19:07:00 -0800, "Mr.Bolshoyhuy" wrote:
A girl on Coney Island asked me to take a photo of her with her brand
new 110 camera.
I told her I didnt these were still made. lol

Probably given away with the Nathan's hot dogs out there.

so i guess APS and 35mm will be with us for a while.

Just when you think you have the world figured out, it turns upside down.
Michael.....

There are the Nintendo Super Mario and Spy Kids 110 cameras at toy
stores. Also, a catalog of spy stuff I was checking out at the doctors
office, you know the ones for survivalist nitwits and wannbe privite
dicks, has 110 cameras advertised. Not sure why my doctor has this. I
always figured that his white trash receptionist brought it in from her
boyfriends stash.