Old October 22nd 03, 05:57 PM
Jim

Default Share beauties of Canadian Rockies

The software (shareware) that I looked at was picture-shark. You can
down load it from download.com. It will watermark images a directory
at a time. You can also do it in PS, but I think it only does one
image at a time. When you have a lot of images the directory feature
is a must.

Jim

* Check-out my web site at: http://SwensonStudio.com *
* landscape and travel photographs, featuring sunsets. *

Carole wrote in message ...
I'll have to look into watermarking. I've never done it, but I'm sure
there has to be some place on the web where you can learn how to do this?

PWW wrote:
All those special ways to stop copying just doesn't work very well. It seems
that there are ways around all of them. That is why I recommend putting a
visible watermark on each and every image I put on the web. And use a lower
resolution image of not to big of size. I just figure that I have to get my
images out in front of clients and and accept a few thefts from my lower
rez, smaller watermarked images might make them think twice about taking my
images without my permission. I will still go after every single copyright
infringement that I can.