Old October 22nd 03, 05:06 PM
Jim

Default Share beauties of Canadian Rockies

Not realy. If they have any browser savoy they can 1) grab it from
cach 2) disable javascript 30 use an old browser.

Having said that, I would guess that 90%+ of the uses buy a PC and use
what's been pre-loaded. So for these casual users it is effective.

Jim

* Check-out my web site at: http://SwensonStudio.com *
* landscape and travel photographs, featuring sunsets *

Carole wrote in message ...
Just wondering....I just added a photo section to my website. I put a
"no right click" javascript on all the photo pages with a friendly kind
of message that says it you would like a copy to contact me Is that
enough to stop people from stealing my photos? I know about Digimarc,
but I'm not working at present, so $$ are rather tight.

What does everyone else do to protect their work, but also get it out
there for people to see?

ralford wrote:
Question - is there any "value" to reduced sized web photos? Certainly a
print couldn't be made of any commercial value, IMHO.

Also, with respect, I find your (PWW) copyright across the heart of the
picture very distracting.

Cheers,

rma

"PWW" wrote in message

You have some nice images in there. I might make them smaller, and easier

see.

I would also recommend putting a some sort of visible watermark on your
images otherwise they might end up in someone elsešs portfolio.

--
PWW (Paul Wayne Wilson)
Over 1,000 Photographs Online at,

On 10/19/03 11:41 PM, in article , "Shu"
wrote:

Sept 2- - Oct 4, 2003, I hiked in Canadian Rockies for two weeks.
Now the photo web for my hiking trip is up on-line.
You are cordially invited to visit the new photo gallery. Hope you will
enjoy the beauties of Canadian Rockies.

http://128.111.124.127/ssr/CanadaRockies.htm

Ronald