Old October 22nd 03, 11:00 AM
PWW

Default Share beauties of Canadian Rockies

That might be to old for me to comment on. I am sure you can still do it
with PS 5.0 but it might be one photo at a time. With PS 7.0 I know you can
make a droplet and watermark a whole folder of photos at once.

The basic way I do it is. I make all my photos the same dimensions. With the
only difference being Vert or Horiz. Then I open 1 photo with the smallest
edge, (bottom of a Vert being the smallest edge) and make a layer with my
watermark. I then size it, place it and tweak it (opacity), to the effect I
want. I save this file as a PS file and named it 400pxl PSF template. That
way I can open it when ever I want. I then go to the layer that has the
watermark and select all and do a "copy". That saves the watermark in the
clipboard (on a Mac, I am sure Windows has a similar function). From then on
as long as you do not "copy" anything else. You can open any of the Photos
you are ready have sized correctly and do a "paste". And viola. The
watermark is on that one. Save and do the next one. And so on.

With a "droplet" you can make PS actions to do all this for you
automatically. But I do not know if PS 5.0 has that capability.

Hope that helps some.
--
PWW (Paul Wayne Wilson)
Over 1,000 Photographs Online at,

On 10/21/03 11:55 PM, in article
, "Carole"
wrote:

Yes, I have 5.0. Someday when I have money I'll get the new one ))

PWW wrote:
Do you use Adobe Photoshop?