Old June 21st 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Frank ess

Default Basketball and other sports...

David J. Littleboy wrote:
"Allen" wrote:
John Turco wrote:
"David J. Littleboy" wrote:
Oh, heavens, I'd never say something nasty like that. I'm a
_proper_ Bostonian.

You and your fellow "proper Bostonians" can celebrate the
Celtics' 17th NBA championship, after Tuesday night's (6-17-08)
annihilation of the Los Angeles Lakers, 131-92.

Not from Boston, but I loved watching every minute of the utter
rout, in lovely, High Definition resolution. :-P

Cordially,
John Turco

I was very impressed with the Celtics in this game.

As someone who has never played any sport other than ping ping and
bowling, my name really shouldn't be on a Celtics thread. It just
ain't right.
David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Well, for not the same reasons, I would like to join in and spout a
few paragraphs of thought-up factoids and attitudoids to establish my
all-around competence to judge and pontificate on any subject, but the
"Lakers" and the "Keltiks" fall in my area of disinterest, so y'all
are spared that.

That's a lie. They fall in my area of anti-interest.

--
Frank ess