Old March 14th 08, 12:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
irwell

Default LED flashlight (torch light) as cheap video light

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 16:16:57 -0400, "policy_wonk"
wrote:

A little bit of zoom evens it out. Its not
the perfect video light but, the price is right.

NM

Dealextreme has the same light 2 for $5.00 free shipping but it takes about
3 weeks to get things from them. I've bought a bunch of these 9 led lights
for give-aways at the office and found that about 1 out of 10 are dead and
not fixable. Some require a little fiddling to get working. $2.50 each
delivered is hard to believe but true. I don't understand the economics of
slave labor I suppose.

How the hell do they do it? in the dollar shop I bought
for $1 a repair kit for fixing eye-glasses. The nice looking folding
box contains 3 mini screwdrivers, various screws and nosepads and a
magnifying lens.