Old February 16th 18, 05:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Panasonic GX9 - FAIL (a cheapened GX8)

On 2018-02-14 03:39:42 +0000, RichA said:

I had the GX8. It's stabilization for non-stabilized Panasonic lenses
was poor, way below that of my Olympus. But the EVF was superb like
looking out a window. So they "updated" it with the GX9. What did
they do? Dropped the price $200. Cut out weather resistance. The EVF
isn't as good. The stabilization was upgraded to 5-axis. But what a
let-down. They've essentially dropped the camera into the lower class
tier. This was the only non-DSLR-styled body that was in a high tier
as the Gx8. There were changes to video, but I'm not concerned about
that.

I still think that those tiny sensors makes mFT fraudulent...
--
teleportation kills

Spare me. If you can't take a decent picture with one, the fault lies
with you.

No, I won't spare you 'cause you are dooomed! Besides the ugly look of
mFT and FT photos because of the small format itself they just don't
produce good files since the sensors are tooo small to gather photons
properly compared to larger sensor with similar tech... :-ppp
--
teleportation kills

Put up, or...

You can go to the gallery on my blog to compare pictures captures where
FT, APS-C, APS-H and 35mm FF is used... And an Xperia smartphone...
Unfortunately the negs from my 6x6 Zeiss Nettar seem to have got lost
somehow and all i have is a couple of prints. I might post scans on the
blog at a later date. This link takes you to the Gallery:

https://wp.me/P3strj-2m
--
teleportation kills