Old June 23rd 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Aaron

Default How to make your photography website more accessible.

And lo, DOCJohnson emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 12:19:40 GMT, Aaron wrote:

I'm a "web application developer" and freelance web designer by day,
and I get asked a lot of questions about building websites, sometimes
by photographers. I have found that a lot of photographers out there
take matters into their own hands or hire a third party (purchase
gallery hosting space, etc.) without knowing some important things to
look out for.

I've just written an article going over some "best practices" for web
development that particularly apply to photographers, which might help
steer you in the right direction.

Quite a ****-poor attempt to bring traffic to your site just to sell your crap.
You didn't even cover things like the uselessness of watermarks, the best way to
protect images (low resolution and high jpg compression), etc.

Take a hike spammer.

I covered both of those topics in previous articles, lazy. I will take
your advice and link to them from that article, though, now that you
mention it. Cheers.

--
Aaron
http://www.fisheyegallery.com