Old June 22nd 07, 01:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Aaron

Default How to make your photography website more accessible.

I'm a "web application developer" and freelance web designer by day,
and I get asked a lot of questions about building websites, sometimes
by photographers. I have found that a lot of photographers out there
take matters into their own hands or hire a third party (purchase
gallery hosting space, etc.) without knowing some important things to
look out for.

I've just written an article going over some "best practices" for web
development that particularly apply to photographers, which might help
steer you in the right direction.

I've submitted the article to PhotographyVoter.com, it's a new site,
not a ton of traffic yet, but you might think about signing up for it
and helping them out. If you do, vote for me! Some really nice
articles show up there on a regular basis but I sense that they need
more voting participation to separate the wheat from the chaff.

http://photographyvoter.com/story.ph...-Photographers

Here's the direct link if you're completely not interested in PV:

http://www.singleservingphoto.com/20...photographers/

Cheers!

--
Aaron