Old December 25th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
acl

Default Merry Christmas

minnesøtti wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:
Everyone, please have a Very Merry Christmas.

All the best for the New Year, especially Health, Peace and Happiness.

Can you say something more meaningful than mentioning the birthday of
the man who died 20 centuries ago ??

Hello! Here's a slightly more meaningful quote (it's by RP Feynman,
from his Lectures on Physics):

We can't define anything precisely. If we attempt to, we get into that
paralysis of thought that comes to philosophers. One says to the other:
"you don't know what you are talking about!". The second one says:
"what do you mean by talking? What do you mean by you? What do you mean
by know?"

And a merry Christmas to you!