Old June 11th 15, 08:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default New Leica Compact

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

On 6/10/2015 10:05 PM, android wrote:
In article ,
PeterN wrote:

On 6/10/2015 5:14 PM, Mort wrote:
android wrote:
The camera looks nice, but not the pricetag... It's a compact
after all!

http://www.shutterbug.com/content/le...-full-frame-le
ica-q-compact-camera-full-resolution-test-images
http://tinyurl.com/ntt2x38

At $4,250.-, all I can say is O.M.G.

Mort Linder

---

Actually if isn't that much if you compare it to my D800 + lens.

Nah, and your a cheepoo that hasn't upgraded to the D810. People like
you are killing Nikanon dead!

Actually I am thingkin about the 750. It has an articulating EFV, and
reportability good low light capability. Realistically though i want to
see a mirrorless Nikon.

If you want mirrorless then there are Nikkor adapters for Fuji, Sony and
EOS-M. And 4/3 if you can accept such a small censor.

EF and chipped third party lenses works as expected with the wired
adapter on the EOS-M. A caveat is that the chips that I use have to be
programmed with an EF camera.

You should convince the Duck to try out one of those focal reducers and
report to the group!
--
teleportation kills