Old August 8th 04, 03:28 PM
clw

Default Best Spent $600???

In article ,
"Tom C." wrote:

I'm finally jumping into the digital camera world after having a great slr
system for some years. Would like a 5mp or better mid-level camera to start
with and was considering the Canon G5, until I read about the slow autofocus
that some reviewers have mentioned online. Trying to keep my budget to
$600, but can probably go up to $700 if it's worth it.

Any others that I should consider?
How about the Olympus C5060w? Fuji Finepix S7000?

Thanks for any help.

- Tom C.

Try a Canon S 60 and add a spare battery and a larger card and you would
be right on your budget of about 600.00.

--
It is an aspect of maturity to deal rationally with inconsistencies