Old July 21st 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Allen

Default enlarger strand w/o enlarger itself?

wrote:
I am looking to purchase an adjustable stand for a camera which would
function exactly like an enlarger stand. A cheap enlarger is $200, but
I would hate to buy an enlarger and throw away the enlarger istelf to
keep the stand. Where can I buy the stand separatetly?

What you want is a copy stand. You should be able to find one for a
small fraction of $200; a Google search for the exact phrase showed
111,000 hits. You might also check Goodwill, thrift shops etc for an
enlarger that you could convert for much less than $200. Good luck with
your search.
Allen